jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I avoid keyword stuffing in a frequently asked questions article?

1. Nspeel profile image78
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

How do I avoid keyword stuffing in a frequently asked questions article?

2. americanwriter profile image74
    americanwriterposted 6 years ago

Its a bit of a judgement call. Probably the easiest way to avoid keyword stuffing is by submitting content that is written in a way similar to how you would talk and share information. Does it make sense or is the article loaded with the key word(s) to the point where it no longer makes sense? Example if say the key word is hamburger, are you mentioning hamburger 17 times in 50 words? That's keyword stuffing! However, if you mentioned in the first sentence and then midway through the paragraph, it's not an issue if it makes sense.   It's considered okay by Google and other watchdogs to use a keyword several times in an article, just not in every sentence or randomly in a way that doesn't make sense.

3. Nspeel profile image78
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

What if my word is sugar gliders and every question mentions the word sugar glider for instance "how do you bathe a sugar glider" next f.a.q. Would be "what do I feed a sugar glider" is there a way to stop using the word sugar glider in every question?

4. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

In answer to your question. I assume Sugar Gliders is in the title. Then mention it in your introduction & maybe in your conclusion. You don't have to repeat Sugar Gliders for every subtitle. Just use bathing, feeding, etc. People will figure out what you mean. You can put "how to feed sugar gliders" and "how to bathe a sugar glider" in your tags.

working