jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it safe to use 5 different blogs for generating traffic?

1. Nspeel profile image76
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

Is it safe to use 5 different blogs for generating traffic?

2. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure if I understand your question?  What does safety have to do with having multiple blogs?  Do you mean safe to keep Google Adsense in good standing?   I think so.  They like all the traffic, as long as it is legit.

3. ronhi profile image75
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

I think its counterproductive...unless your five different blogs have five different niches. But if you blogging about the same thing, its better to have one blog and concentrate on getting traffic there. Beside, visitors like popular websites so if all traffic from five was to be rolled up into one, it would make the visitors trust your blog more

4. Morena88 profile image75
    Morena88posted 6 years ago

I have two very different blogs, and I find it difficult to keep up with them both. I tend to focus on one for a few weeks, then onto the other. I don't recommend having more than one unless you have a well-established blog already that can survive traffic-wise without your constant attention.

5. JEDIJESSICUH profile image81
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I don't see why not.

Unless you're posting a gardening hub on a golfing blog, then the more traffic, the better, right? As long as what you're using applies to what you're posting, I can't see how multiple blogs would be a drawback.