This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Whats the most challenging things about hubpages?

1. mscarmouche profile image58
    mscarmoucheposted 6 years ago

Whats the most challenging things about hubpages?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Basically finding topics on which you can write interesting and appealing content that will be well received by audiences, thus generating income through Adsense, Amazon, Hubpages Ads and so on.

3. JEDIJESSICUH profile image77
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

In the beginning I think it's waiting to see your views raise and your earnings come in. When I first joined I didn't do so exactly for money, but I couldn't stop checking to see if I had.

Now it's getting motivated to write something. You can have all the topics in the world, but if you have writer's block, you're not going to get anything out. I'm just glad I got eighty hubs under my belt before that happened. So I'm still earning off those while I try and figure out how to get back into the swing of things.

working