jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Disabling of Google Adsense account

1. gulnazahmad profile image63
    gulnazahmadposted 6 years ago

Disabling of Google Adsense account

How much chances you have that your Google Adsense account will be reinstated after it is disabled for TOS violation?

2. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

1% chance, which is almost equal to Nil.

There is a process of appeal for reinstatement - again it is arbitrary and it will take its own time.

It depends on the type of violation too - if it is Click Fraud  the chance of restoration is almost Nil.

Of late Google has been disabling Adsense accounts (allegedly) in a discriminate fashion - targeting Asian countries - lot of people from Philipines, Pakistan, India and malaysia are affected.

There is no way we can even protest - Google is God and If God behaves indiscriminately we cant do anything.

Look for Chitika and Clickbank.

Hard Luck.

3. lifeisabeach profile image60
    lifeisabeachposted 6 years ago

Very unlikely unfortunelately, you are lucky if someone even reads your explanation.

Start up a new corporation and get a new adsense account.

4. shailesh549 profile image61
    shailesh549posted 6 years ago

I'd say just give up, its waste of timing fighting and even if they reinstate your account you'll live in a fear of disabling your account at any moment, so no use working for such an organisation which makes its employees work always under pressure, damn you wrote a lot of hubs and must have taken a lot of hard work for that, it really sucks I know, I had my account disabled with $200 earnings, I'm going to screw all these Google guys up, I can't forgive them at any cost, they're doing injustice to all Asians who have made them earned, they should give us warning a month earlier that we're disabling all AdSense accounts from South Asia or whatever countries they want, and return the money, and that'd be a gentlemanly way to act and we can expect that from a billion dollar company, they're stupid I'd say, my account also disabled a week ago, and I'm in no way interested and want my account reinstated, they suck because of this discrimination.  They've ranked their spammy blogs high in Google search to earn more money in this recent Panda update which will be all theirs, they've gone stupid that's all I'd say.  Don't even keep any hopes to get it reinstated, I'm not keeping any at all.

5. profile image0
    Serena Gabrielposted 6 years ago

Like Shailesh549, my 3-year old Adsense account was disabled for an unexplained reason (click fraud was not cited) right when they were supposed to be sending me a check for $100+.    And, I can't get far enough away from them.  In fact, I'm a little afraid of them because I know they are a criminal organization. 

They are not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, who in fact, give them a very low rating because of their lack of customer services and fraudulent practices with regard to making payments.

Look up:  Better Business Bureau and Google Adsense

Here are some links:

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig& … ;rlz=&

BBB's own comments: http://sanjose.bbb.org/business-reviews/Internet--

There's more if you look up: Better Business Bureau and Google Adsense

Accounts are rarely re-instated because the charges against the account holder are fraudulent.  AdSense just wants your money and your labor.

Lifeisabeach, it is against Google Adsense Terms to create another account after they have stolen your first one.   It will just be disabled, too.  They'll probably wait until you've done some work for them first, though, so they can really screw you good!