jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Your first week earning on hubpages

1. arunii profile image60
    aruniiposted 6 years ago

Your first week earning on hubpages

2. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

I earned zero, zip, nada, nothing, on my first week on Hubpages.. actually, I earned a big zero on my first month.  I started writing on HP in November of 2010, and didn't earn anything.. not even a cent.  There was no HPAds then, so earnings at the time only came from Adsense, Amazon and eBay.  I had Adsense and Amazon, not eBay, and had 30 hubs on my first month.  How do I remember this?  I took the '30hubs in 30days' challenged on my first month, so I know exactly how many hubs I had then.  But, on my second month, I earned $3.99 from Adsense and had my first sale on Amazon... I was ecstatic! big_smile

3. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

Hi Rossie you make me feel ecstatic now because I have now been here for a month even though the number of hubs is low - I'm busy at college and writing a hub series at present. My first week earnings was about $0.02 from hubpages ad program and $0.50 from adsense. My hubpages ad program is now $0.28 after the month and adsense just $0.58.
    So I guess that's good compared to the way you put it :-). I'm lucky i have the hubpages ad program though.

4. icciev profile image58
    iccievposted 6 years ago

My first week earnings from all programs are only 0.23 USD

5. arunii profile image60
    aruniiposted 6 years ago

I have earned just .01 dollars on hubpages in my first week. It was not bad as i have published just one article in my first week and also not involved in too muc activity.
    Now after three months my weekly earnings are .10 which is 10 times of beginnings.

6. TylerSteele profile image81
    TylerSteeleposted 6 years ago

Hi, I started hubpages about 6 months ago, as my profile says. But i posted 1 or 2 hubs and then didnt do anything for a while. Towards the end of august i started again. I think that since then ive earned about $1 from HP ad program...
    But i havent yet earned anything from adsense or Amazon and have no idea why?!?! I do get about 1 click on amazon a month so it is working, but no sales. :S

7. profile image0
    Deb Welchposted 6 years ago

I have been with HubPages four months and have earned under a dollar.  I am going to become a Blogger - maybe that will help.