jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I fix my comments not showing up?

1. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

How can I fix my comments not showing up?

It's random, JS. Example: Last night, I left comments on kenneth avery. It never showed up, yet this morning he has lots of comments, just not mine. The only one from me is asking (from the home page) if he ever got my comment. It just seems like a random problem with some hubs now and then. I guess it's possible he just hasn't gotten to my comment yet, but I was the first to comment.

2. saddlerider1 profile image70
    saddlerider1posted 6 years ago

I had that happen to one of my comments as well, yet 10 minutes later it appeared here. There must be a glitch in the system somewhere, it can't be with out computer, as the comment gets accepted and appears okay in that persons comment section, it just doesn't come forward as quickly as it did. However now mine are, hmmmm   strange huh.

3. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Hello Victoria. I think saddlerider1 said it best. I haven't experienced this problem that I recall but if it continues to happen I suggest that you contact HubPages directly: http://hubpages.com/contact_us/ There must be some kind of glitch out there perhaps within the servers themselves. Maybe traffic activity is very high while this occurs and maybe the posts get "lost" in cyberspace. Please let me know how you make out. I wish I had a better answer.

JSMatthew~

4. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Thanks, JS. I'll contact HubPages. It's very frustrating. I never know when it's going to happen....

working