This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Anyone else having trouble getting pictures to upload? No matter what I do I can

1. RachelWesley profile image90
    RachelWesleyposted 6 years ago

Anyone else having trouble getting pictures to upload? No matter what I do I can't get any to work!

2. Laurie Favelle profile image61
    Laurie Favelleposted 6 years ago

I'm no expert Rachel, but I had similar trouble a while ago and the advice was that I should use "Firefox" for accessing the internet.  Hope this helps.

3. RachelWesley profile image90
    RachelWesleyposted 6 years ago

Thank You Laurie! I was already using Firefox so since you mentioned that I decided to try explorer and that worked! ? Weird, but I'm so glad you mentioned it, because I never would have thought to try a different browser if you hadn't! So thank you, thank you, thank you! smile
    ~God Bless!!!

working