Is it possible to set a time or date to publish your Hub automatically?

1. kripkrip420 profile image61
    kripkrip420posted 6 years ago

Is it possible to set a time or date to publish your Hub automatically?

Everyone that has ever blogged or knows anything about blogging know that it is possible to write something (a post) and publish it at a set time in the future. Is it possible to do this with Hubs? If not, please help me get this noticed by the HubPages founder(s) so that they may possibly include such a tool in their next update! Thanks!

2. zanaworld profile image64
    zanaworldposted 6 years ago

this is an important feature I believe.

But, HubPages whats that as soon as you write a hub, it must be published so that you can start earning from your writing.

In case if you to delay publishing the hub, you need to do it manually by NOT PUBLISHING.  You can just save the hub.  When you are ready to publish, you can click the button called Publish.

3. kripkrip420 profile image61
    kripkrip420posted 6 years ago

Yes, I know you can save without publishing. I just want to know if it's possible to set a date or time for AUTOMATIC publishing. For example, say that I want my Hub published tomorrow at 2:00PM Easter Time. I want it done automatically because I won't be home to do it myself. Does HubPages have a feature that will allow me to do that? If not, I think it would be useful for authors for a variety of reasons. You could, for example, publish a variety of hubs on the same day at specific intervals. This will allow your fans to read the first one and digest the information. After they read the first, you publish a second one a few hours later automatically. That would be pretty cool.

working