jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever found another hubber via Google?

1. ronhi profile image75
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Have you ever found another hubber via Google?

I once did..i was doing a research on something in Google and guess where I landed? That's right, on a hubpage...i was so impressed! And I was so inspired to keep hubbing

2. lobobrandon profile image91
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

Yes a couple of times. Also I now recollect finding hubs when searching on google even before I joined here smile
    I've landed on hubs a couple of times and not just once

3. WD Curry 111 profile image60
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

Yes. Before I ever heard of hub pages. My initial response was, "Why are they clogging up the search engine with this tripe?"

4. profile image0
    Gofygureposted 6 years ago

Actually, now that I'm a member of Hubpages I'm a lot more likely to click a hub I see while searching. I used to think it was sort of an amateur, spammy place, but now I know there's a lot of very intelligent people writing here!

5. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I've landed on HubPages a few times from searches. I was pretty excited about it because they were first page searches. I was like, "Whoa. Congrats to them."

6. fancifulashley profile image76
    fancifulashleyposted 6 years ago

I agree with lobobrandon. I have found hubs before I even joined. Now that I am a member, I am actually following some of the people whose hubs I read, which is quite funny since I didn't realize it right away.

7. FloraBreenRobison profile image58
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

yes, I have. Several times, especially hubbers I know because we are interested in the same things.

working