jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many articles should a hub contain?

1. sdaj2000 profile image58
    sdaj2000posted 6 years ago

How many articles should a hub contain?

I was hoping someone could help me with a general question about creating hubs. I have made two, but I'm not sure if I should make a new hub for every topic, or if I should treat it like a book and just keep adding to the page? Thanks in advance!    April

2. Stephanie Henkel profile image95
    Stephanie Henkelposted 6 years ago

Each topic should be a separate Hub.  When you have several articles, you can organize them into groups by going to your account and clicking on "Groups" under the Hubs tab.

You will get some good ideas of how to organize your hubs by looking at the work of other hubbers. Many writers here write on a variety of topics.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Consider one hub to be one article. If you turn your hub into something that is book length, you will lose readers. The more hubs, the more income you have a chance of earning.

4. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

I concur with the answers given here, but I'll just add one thing...if you haven't gotten a chance check out the learning center.  It is a plethora of knowledge for new hubbers.

5. Felixedet2000 profile image59
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

a hub is an article on its own, my answer will be between one or two article, because lengthily hub tends to be boring, hubs are meant to be not so short and not very long either, it is in-between, sharp, concise and accurate with detailed meanings condensed into a well written project.

6. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

create multiple hubs for multiple topics.. You'll only confuse the readers by puting more than one.