I have 5 badges before I slept, when I woke up, its already 4?! What happened?

1. brandasaur profile image59
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

I have 5 badges before I slept, when I woke up, its already 4?! What happened?

2. Jlbowden profile image93
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

Hi:

Do you mean accolades?  Some people may refer to them as badges and I guess that is another meaning for them. I am thinking possibly that the fifth badge or accolade had been included into one, to save space within that area. In other words if you had been on hubpages for 10 months, than you were notified it has now been a year, what sometimes happens, you will see an accolade for a period of 1 year change to a 2 for example, or if you have an accolade for answering 50 questions, the same accolade will remain there, but instead a 100 will appear, for answering 100 questions respectively.  Hope this clears your question up a little.

Jl

3. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Few accolades are meant for ongoing activity. For ex. the "thumbs up, thumbs down" accolade is meant for continuous participating in forums, rating the hubs/questions etc. If you have not done that for a regular period of time it will go away, otherwise it will be retained/come again.

working