jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What hub of yours is your favorite?

1. brandasaur profile image61
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

What hub of yours is your favorite?

I like reading hubs! If you'll let me see it, i'll love to read it and leave some feedback. smile

2. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

This is a tough one as I have but quite a lot of effort into my hubs, but probably my one on Thierry Henry!

3. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

My 'how to build a successful tumblr blog' hub is the one that appears to be my most popular of mine so far. I put a lot of effort into it, so I'm glad people like it. Thanks in advance if you do visit and leave feedback smile.

4. ronhi profile image76
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Very tough question...I think the one i love most is the "top ten tools for searching a domain name" mostly because i really enjoyed writing it more than most of the others...but the one that has really got me motivated is "the history of the Jones family crest" because it has gotten me a lot of Google traffic.

5. Escobana profile image72
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

My favourite one for now is 'Can I put you in a box?' since it's telling you about my best date ever and my hardest one too. You'll see why...

My best Hub still is.....Thank God, I don't have children! But you asked for my favourite:-)

Now I wonder what your favourite one is, so I can read yours too:-) Would love to do so!

6. ttagpine profile image79
    ttagpineposted 6 years ago

My favorite hub is called, My wife's possessed car. It's my favorite because it was my first hub, my best hub, and my wife helped me write it.

7. UnnamedHarald profile image98
    UnnamedHaraldposted 6 years ago

Although I only have four so far, I'd say my favorite is about the World War 1 Battle of Mons. I need to write more hubs, though.

8. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

My favorite is "Hubbing is Like Being Promiscuous" but "Baseball and Holidays" gets the most traffic.  Great way to lead a reader to new hubbers!  Thanks.

9. Moms-Secret profile image83
    Moms-Secretposted 6 years ago

For right now, I would have to say that I have two favorites.  They are

The Tidal Wave, which is a poem comparing my own current life struggle with the massive power of a force of nature &

The Eulogy, which is a heart felt dedication written in honor of my sweet prince and the earthly king of my heart.

I have to wonder what inspired the questions and what your answer would be.

10. jonmcclusk profile image60
    jonmccluskposted 6 years ago

My favorite hub is definitely my poem "An Ode to a Lost Soldier" because it is all about my brother, who I loved with all my heart. Do tell us yours so we can all read!

11. NiaG profile image88
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

That's a toughy. Off the top of my head the first one that popped into my mind was The Naked Eye. Thanks for asking! :-)

working