jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What to do at hubpages after posting my hubs

1. coleridge001 profile image60
    coleridge001posted 6 years ago

What to do at hubpages after posting my hubs

i published two hubs 2 weeks ago and nobody gives a response what should else I do . plz tell me how to earn money

2. kcamp01 profile image77
    kcamp01posted 6 years ago

I am new here as well and it's a bit frustrating. I'm just all about building my score. lol. I will say the thing I have done to get more people to look at my articles is sharing them to relevant FB pages. In example, "Feelings are our God" was shared on the Atheist FB page and they flooded the article.

3. coleridge001 profile image60
    coleridge001posted 6 years ago

and do u think that it will be a good thing and will really prove to be a helpful one ...

4. msshandriaball profile image81
    msshandriaballposted 6 years ago

read what other hubbers hubpages and see what did to get traffic.you can write more hubs

5. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

1) Promote your content - Social bookmarking and so on
    2) contribute to the community - This can raise your personal score and as a result, the scored of your hubs.

6. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Promote your hubs on social networking sites, read other hubs and leave comments, ask questions, answer questions, follow good hubbers and build a fan following. Man, I dont' find enough time to do all this.

7. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

You should write more Hubs. Share each hub on your facebook account, google+ and other social networks. Then you will start to get visitors for your hubs.

working