jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Will deleting some of my old hubs help increase my hub score?

1. NiaG profile image89
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

Will deleting some of my old hubs help increase my hub score?

2. Samuel Songungou profile image60
    Samuel Songungouposted 6 years ago

Yes, it will. Delete the ones with low views and hubscore...when only the good ones are left your score will automatically go up. Thanks!

3. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

I believe so. However, instead of deleting them you could aim to improve some of them. That could be another way of improving the hubscore.

4. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

I have heard it can help your hubscore to delete poorly performing hubs.... but my question is, why would you want to do that?? Hubscore is just a number. As long as you are over 75 (which you are), your links are dofollow.  So your hubscore is just fine.  Why would you want to delete your old hubs? I would not recommend deleting hubs purely to increase hubscore.  Your old hubs may become popular again and earn you money sometime, so I would not recommend deleting them purely for hubscore purposes. (I have only deleted one of my hubs, and that was a never-published one & only because I changed my mind about wanting to place it on Hubpages).  That is just my point of view on your question though.  Maybe others might come up with a reason why your approach could be a good one.

5. NiaG profile image89
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

Was just curious because my score has been at a stand still. Some of my hubs haven't been viewed in over a week so I was debating on tossing 'em to get them off the list and then I wondered if they affected my score. Thanks Giselle for the pep talk. :0)

working