Why aren't there more sharing options on Hub Pages?

1. sholland10 profile image92
    sholland10posted 6 years ago

Why aren't there more sharing options on Hub Pages?

We have the main social networks along with Digg, StumbleUpon, and Reddit.  There are so many more, and it would be nice to add to the list.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

When I click on the share button found on each Hub, I'm seeing nine different sharing options.  I think you may not have explored this feature.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

There are a buttons at the bottom of each hub. But, out of those 9 you can share a hub at more than 9 places. The link button, you can write a snippet and place link on blog, website, or hub. Then there is the blog this button where you can also add the link which is built in the title of more than one of your blogs, but you do need to write a snippet iin blog, otherwise a blue colored title is all that shows.  Then at the top, Google Plus button if you click on it, and are member of google plus, you can send a hub to the public, to those in your circle.  Also, at the bottom of each hub is a share this with followers, which reaches multiple people.

Digg brings zero traffic to me.  Reddit is worthless too. I am seeing an increase through Stumbleupon and using the Google plus button.

working