jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

If you could share just one tip for increasing hub traffic, what would that be?

1. Danette Watt profile image85
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

If you could share just one tip for increasing hub traffic, what would that be?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Hubbers promoting each others hubs.  Using Google plus seems to be helping somewhat, no miracles yet.

3. yarddog2k profile image60
    yarddog2kposted 6 years ago

Every time you write a hub, submit it to article directories using a unique and high quality review for each submission. I just started submitting my hubs to directories today and I can already see an increase in traffic to my hubs.

1. Danette Watt profile image85
      Danette Wattposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Could you give an example of an article directory? Thanks!

4. RASO profile image70
    RASOposted 6 years ago

@ yarddog2k - Vote UP for your suggestion, I only submited my   http://lasagnarecipes.org.uk/ site, now I will do the same with every hub I have.

Thank you!

Cheers.

5. nicregi profile image75
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Always, focus on backlink and link building between hubs. That is a core factor for increasing traffic for me.

6. HikeGuy profile image76
    HikeGuyposted 6 years ago

Fine-tune your keywords. Choosing the right long-tail keywords can make a major difference in traffic. I've tweaked some older hubs and my traffic is increasing. Susanna S has a useful hub on long-tail keywords for anyone who isn't familiar with the term.

7. Brandon Martin profile image78
    Brandon Martinposted 5 years ago

Connect and tell all people on your social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. that you have a hubpages, and provide your URL for easy access!

working