jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is there a best time of day to publish a hub?

1. Chasing Riley profile image82
    Chasing Rileyposted 6 years ago

Is there a best time of day to publish a hub?

I am wondering if a hub gets more exposure if published at a certain time of day. Which hubs show up in the hub hopping section?

2. Sharon McConnell profile image72
    Sharon McConnellposted 6 years ago

I don't have an answer but am interested in finding out what others have to say!

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

I read that the hours in the middle of the night such as 11 pm -7 am, are not good ones.  Supposedly 9-5 is the best hours to publsh hubs, which is the time when many are on computer.

4. ronhi profile image75
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

that's an interesting question especially considering that we have different time zones...for instance, the best time for America will be the worst time for Africa..but i guess one can use the timezone of the place you expect to get most traffic from

5. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

That is one question  I wanted to ask too, Riley. I think the answer is yes, as I find my hubs published on Saturdays and Sundays get less views. Also the time factor is important for me because I'm in India with a time difference of 12.5 hours. I guess this answers your question.
    As ronhi says "Use the time zone of the place you expect the most traffic from" sums it up.

6. Daniella Lopez profile image95
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

It really depends on what "type" of hubs you publish. For example, my hubs on video games I usually try to publish on weekends, because gamers are usually browsing the web for gaming guides on weekends. My other hubs I usually try to post in the morning (8am-ish) or in the evening (6pm-ish). I've heard others that use a different schedule than my own, but I've found that since I've started publishing my hubs in this sort of fashion, my hub views have gone up tremendously.

Best of luck!

7. msshandriaball profile image81
    msshandriaballposted 6 years ago

I was wondering the same thing .This information is good to know.Thanks for asking the question.

working