jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

help me please!!!

1. mymagicview profile image72
    mymagicviewposted 8 years ago

My 6 hubs published after date 09/15/09 are not listed within google search engine. Normally they get indexed within 2 days. What may be the reason behind this?

I have checked with direct url of the hub. So this is confirmed that they are not listed within search engine.

Now I have to submit the url of these hubs to the search engines myself?

2. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

Hey smile

I'd not bother submitting, not a good idea. leave them alone. perhaps they have similar URLs? I don't know what the UTLs are but whenever I publish several, close togather, with similar titles, the don't get indexed as normal. Several times they've literally vanished for a month or more.

Then all of a sudden, they appear. So let sleeping dogs lie. Work on unpublished hubs etc.

In short, the above means I leave mine alone. I don't assume there's something wrong with them. I just let the search engines do their thing.

check this way: site:hubpages.com 'your keyword/url' hit enter. if they're indexed, they'll come back. If they're not - wait a few weeks.

1. mymagicview profile image72
      mymagicviewposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Thanks frog! I will wait for a few weeks.

3. LVM profile image60
    LVMposted 8 years ago

We have the same problem, look a this post, http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/23364#post411051

4. mymagicview profile image72
    mymagicviewposted 8 years ago

We can just wait and watch :-(

1. LVM profile image60
      LVMposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Guess you're right.

5. yoshi97 profile image72
    yoshi97posted 8 years ago

The last time I had a hub indexed was on 9/18, so I think we are all experiencing the same phenomenon. smile

working