jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why the number of visitors of my hubs comes to zero in a day?

1. boby325 profile image47
    boby325posted 6 years ago

Why the number of visitors of my hubs comes to zero in a day?

2. boby325 profile image47
    boby325posted 6 years ago

sorry for posting the question without detail by mistake. by the way, I notice that within few days after publishing my hubs, it comes in the front page and i start to get handsome amount of visitors from search engines. But suddenly it comes to zero over night. Then i see that my post doesn't exist in first 10 pages of that search engines. Why? Please help me.

3. Samuel Songungou profile image59
    Samuel Songungouposted 6 years ago

I dunno pal, im in the same boat as you. Maybe we could read each other hubs....let do it. big_smile

4. brittanytodd profile image93
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

Okay.  First of all, you need to perform some seo and backlinking (which takes time) in order to be on the first pages of the search engines.  If you haven't used a lot of keywords or the topic you're writing on is very popular in Google, you may not be able to get on the first pages.

You may have zero views later in the day because the views are updated throughout the 24 hours (so it doesn't go by DATE, but rather by TIME). 

Also, I'm not sure if this is what you were also asking, but once you publish your hub, it should post on the hub feed (for your followers and maybe you too if you didn't disable that setting).  Good luck and I hope I helped a little.

working