jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the most inspiring hub you have read this past month that is not your ow

1. Kris Heeter profile image79
    Kris Heeterposted 6 years ago

What is the most inspiring hub you have read this past month that is not your own?

2. Nellieanna profile image82
    Nellieannaposted 6 years ago

As a judge in the current contest, I've read so many, but I daren't mention them at this time!  Later, perhaps!  :-)

3. thebookmom profile image74
    thebookmomposted 6 years ago

It was by the practical mommy on getting all those toys organized.  Very helpful and very motivating!

4. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

I'm usually inspired by hubs explaining how to increase web traffic and succeed in the online article publishing business LOL but your question brought one particular hub in my mind, and that would be dorsie's Abortion: It's just a "fetus?" hub  - the title speaks for itself. A very delicate and emotional topic, written from an interesting (and real) point of view, and backed up by videos to get you really thinking. As for how it inspired me, I can say that this hub gave me a better understanding of the topic, although I had an opinion pretty much the same as that of the author before reading it. Who knows, I may find the right words of comfort for a person in a similar situation one day, thanks to this hub.

5. Felixedet2000 profile image56
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

that has to be a hub written by Chelseacharlston i read that this morning and i love the way she defended Oprah and one other guy, as in people's opinion about them.

6. NiaLee profile image59
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

I have read many hubs about thanksgiving, a home and positive thinking that are definitely worth a lot. love and peace to all

working