jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Help with providing more information on how to get good traffic from Google.

1. chuckbl profile image79
    chuckblposted 6 years ago

Help with providing more information on how to get good traffic from Google.

There are loads of hubs providing answers about increasing your traffic. The main search engine is google and that is where we want to get most of our traffic. How long does it take, after you have written a hub, assuming you have good keywords, and it is a popular subject, and you have put a feww backlinks elsewhere, how long does it take until you start seeing traffic from google? And what kind of levels of traffic can you expect to see? Example are welcome!

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

I don't  think that is possible to predict.  It may be a good topic, but how many other websites, blogs, articles etc are indexed by Google and all other search engines.  Where is your position on the search engine pages? If searchers don't see it, they won't read it. It also looks like you did a lot on Christmas,which is almost over. Those are short lived articles and hubs. I do know that your hubs will get a page ranking faster from here than it does with other article sites, I think because HP gives writers a subdomain name.

3. cclitgirl profile image96
    cclitgirlposted 6 years ago

Yes, it depends on how "googleable" it is.  It's all about having the correct tags and keywords and then being sure your hubs are in tune with search engine optimization.  I actually just found this link and am headed there to read it for myself  smile
    http://ktrapp.hubpages.com/hub/seo-tech … ading-tags

4. brianwhitskey24 profile image57
    brianwhitskey24posted 6 years ago

what i would like to say here on increasing the traffic, you must create a relevant backlinks from the relevant websites, getting traffic from social media like facebook and twitter are one of the best way to get traffics.

working