jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the minimum requirement of getting adsense account?

1. emonplanet profile image37
    emonplanetposted 6 years ago

What is the minimum requirement of getting adsense account?

Dear peoples. I have a question and that is I was created this hubpages account about 9 month ago but I am not a regular hubber on hubpages and I was just posted 1 hub at yet. And now I wish and want to get an adsense account for making some revenue. In this case I am from the indian territory.so what should I do right now for getting an adsense id, or how much amount of hub I should post on hubpage for the minimum requirement of getting an adsense account.please someone suggest me.

2. ttocs profile image92
    ttocsposted 6 years ago

There isn't a set amount of hubs you have to write to get approved.  I think I was approved after around 6.  If you want to make revenue, you're going to have to do more than just be accepted into the Adsense program, though - you'll only be making pennies.

3. VeronicaFarkas profile image84
    VeronicaFarkasposted 6 years ago

Go to "My Account" ---> "Earnings" ---> "Configure" next to "Google Adsense". (Click that link for helpful hubs related to it.)

I already had an Adsense account, prior to signing up w/ HP. So, I only had to configure it (link HP to my account).

You should be able to use Adsense without any minimum, but I agree w/ ttocs. Unless you get a steady stream of views to your hubs, you will not generate revenue w/ Adsense.

Adsense has a minimum for paying-out, which is $50. (They will not pay you until you've reached that amount in revenue.)

4. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

You need to have good quality hubs of atleast around 10 to 15 to get adsense approval. The main criteria is quality of hubs - it should have substantial original content and should confirm to Google TOS ) and Hubpages too.

There is a general impression that Asian country publishers has to wait six months for Google Adsense approval. Google is not very strict on that as long as your hubs are of high quality.

So improve hour hub count and apply for Adsense, you have a higher chance of approval.

And, just a minor correction from what VeronicaFarkas - The Google payout threshold limit is $ 100 and HP Ad's threshold limit is $ 50.