jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When do you use the code capsule?

1. Global-Chica profile image96
    Global-Chicaposted 6 years ago

When do you use the code capsule?

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new here and was just wondering when you use the code capsule? Also, Am I supposed to be adding Google Adsense code into each hub? When I look at my Google Adsense report, I see 0's for every value so I'm thinking perhaps it's not registering.  Thanks!

2. klanguedoc profile image92
    klanguedocposted 6 years ago

When you write hubs about a computer programming subject. E.g. say you write a hub about a computer program on how to calculate mortgage payments, well the code from that computer program would be placed in a code capsules.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image91
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

All of the advertising gets set up automatically, so you don't have to add it to each hub.  There is a way you can control how much advertising is on there - on the right where you create the summary, and tags, etc.

Check your emails to make sure you have completely set up your Google AdSense.  Do you see any ads when you go to your hubs?

You can also check My Account, then Earnings to see if your account status is active.

4. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 6 years ago

Once you get adsense code you'll understand the first part of your question..........and Google adsense and everything will fall in place once Google approves you.

working