jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What`s the best way to encourage comments on your blog.

1. Gloshei profile image60
    Glosheiposted 6 years ago

What`s the best way to encourage comments on your blog.

I have written several blogs but don`t get the feed back, without this how can you improve.

2. plussize-lingerie profile image60
    plussize-lingerieposted 6 years ago

You can ask for feedback at the end of an article. But I find it helps to be specific in what you want to know, so ask something like "I'd like to know whether people find the inclusion of the directions/recipe/instructions/etc useful, as I'll tailor my hubs based on what people want".

3. Robert Erich profile image89
    Robert Erichposted 6 years ago

I've realized that I get the most comments are articles/topics that are controversial,slightly uncomfortable, or incredibly hilarious. This can be risky for your reputation, but it gets the job done.

4. Gloshei profile image60
    Glosheiposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the replies,
    I have just read the link you sent Lynn it was very helpful and I have added it to my favourites to read again.

plussize-lingerie thankyou for comment as well, asking for feedback will help.

Thanks Robert i will bear that in mind.
    Once again thank you all for replying.

5. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I've read that you have to be specific with you readers if you want them to do something. In other words, don't just have a link for them to fill out a comment, actually suggest to them that they leave a comment at the end of each post so that, before they leave your site, it's the last thing they do. Try it and let us know if it works.

working