How can I get more traffic reading my hubs?

1. monihp7 profile image61
    monihp7posted 6 years ago

How can I get more traffic reading my hubs?

How can I get more traffic to my hubs? I don't get online to socialize much. I don't have a twitter account and facebook really just keeps me in touch with family. I put links on facebook but that's really all I have to link my hubs to.

2. geoffco23 profile image83
    geoffco23posted 6 years ago

Do keyword research to find topics that people want to read about. Start with Google's free keyword tool. (Just Google it to find a link.) You want to find keyword topics that people are actually typing into Google, ideally over 3000 exact match searches per month with less than 100,000 competing pages. Look for SEO and keyword research hubs using HubPages search engine to get a better explanation.

3. courtlneygdtm profile image79
    courtlneygdtmposted 6 years ago

I recommend you get a Twitter account, among others.  There are  "bots" on Twitter, but there is a chance you will get to real people also. Be friendly and a part of the Twitter community and post your hubpages.  Remember to follow people and they may follow you back. Twitter is a staple for me in promoting my hubs. I am looking for other ways to bring more traffic to my hubs such as joining social bookmarking sites.  Good luck!