Donations on Hubpages?

1. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Donations on Hubpages?

I recently asked a question about whether people were allowed to ask for personal donations in their hubs.  You guys answered that no, it should be flagged..  I have flagged the hub over and over again and hubpages admin is non-responsive. I even asked if they would at least contact me and tell if if I was off base, or was it response.  I don't like to see this kind of thing get started as some may be real and others fraudulent.  What should I do now?

2. Larry Fields profile image78
    Larry Fieldsposted 6 years ago

Hi duffsmom,
    I don't have a satisfactory answer for your question. However I do have a parallel experience.

I saw a hub that was selling probably-illegal body-building drugs. I flagged it, and it took about a week for the hubpages flag investigator to send the guy to cyber-Siberia. My conclusion is that the flag investigator has a very full plate.

If fraudulent beggars are haunting hubpages, they'll get their comeuppances sooner or later. In flagging an inappropriate hub, you have performed a service for the entire hubpages community. Thank you.

3. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Post the hub link here; perhaps others will flag it as well.