jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

When people follow you, do you follow them back?

1. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

When people follow you, do you follow them back?

Do most people follow everyone who follows them? I usually read at least some of their hubs, and if I think it's something I will want to read I follow them. I don't want to follow so many that I can't keep track of them.

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

When I get a new follower, I always go to their hubs and read one or two and comment as a courtesy.  If their writing style is good and subject matter is interesting to me, then I will follow them as well.

3. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

Not unless they write hubs that interest me. I truly do like to be an active participant on peoples hubs so if I follow too many people I won't be able to do that. When someone follows me though I always visit their profile and check out their hubs. Even if nothing seems particularly interesting I'll at least read one of their hubs and most of the time I leave feedback.

4. Esmeowl12 profile image73
    Esmeowl12posted 6 years ago

I usually do. First I check out their profile and read a hub or two.

5. nemanjaboskov profile image72
    nemanjaboskovposted 6 years ago

I don't follow very many people, and that's simply because I like to follow only the ones I am truly interested in. I have never followed anyone just because they followed me, and I don't like Hubbers who do the whole following thing just to gain new followers. So, when someone follows me, I will go to their profile, read it, read a hub or two, and decide whether to follow or not - in most cases I don't follow them back.

6. jainismus profile image70
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

If some one follows me, I check his profile and if I find his Hubs are interesting for me, then I follow him.

7. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

If I get a "follower" I'll check out their Hubs and if they happen to write about stuff that interests me, then I'll follow them in return. If not, I don't worry about it.

8. hungry-bags profile image60
    hungry-bagsposted 6 years ago

Not necessary, I like to read there bio and hub written by them then I will decide to follow back or not..

9. Angela Blair profile image79
    Angela Blairposted 6 years ago

I try to follow folks who are following me. If after a bit I find we have little in common as to interests, subjects, etc. I'll unfollow although that is a rarity.

10. NatalieSack profile image60
    NatalieSackposted 6 years ago

I have wondered this as well, so thanks for asking it.  I did have some guilt over not following everyone back as a courtesy.  But who has that kind of time?

11. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

Not necessarily, for me I will follow someone that I know can give me good ideas. I followed relache just by reading the way she answer questions here. Her ideas and thoughts are very useful.

12. sgbrown profile image97
    sgbrownposted 6 years ago

I will check out their hubs and if the are of interest to me, I will follow them. I don't follow just because they are following me.

13. cheetah786 profile image64
    cheetah786posted 5 years ago

if the following hubber writes hubs on interests similar to mine ,i do follow..

working