Hi, belief713! My name is Yoleen. I have just joined Hubpages, and have a few

1. Say Yes To Life profile image81
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 6 years ago

Hi, belief713!  My name is Yoleen.  I have just joined Hubpages, and have a few questions to ask.

1) I tried signing up for Google AdSense, and they declined my application because I didn't have enough content.  I had posted only one hub; I now have seven.  When should I reapply?  2) I joined Jan 1st, and have yet to make any money, even though I've posted Amazon ads.  What am I doing wrong?  3) I put my Hubpages address on my FaceBook page.  How else can I increase traffic?  4) What level do I need to be at to earn a few hundred dollars a month?  5) How do I rise to various levels?  6) How realistic is it to earn $1000?

2. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

Yoleen,

I saw you have google adsense.
    What I can say is you just keep writing high quality articles, and I guess you need to read more information in the Hubpages learning center. You can find a lot of information on how to do things right. I guarantee you can earn money in the Hubpages but it will not fall like rain. It takes time and hard work to arrive to that point. And there is no specific level in achieving that. Some hubbers have been here for long but didn't earn anything.. Some are here for only few months but they are successful why? because they did it right.

As I said proceed to the learning center of hubpages that you can see at the bottom navigation of this page and everything you want to know is there. Take time to read and you will find out how to earn money in writing here

working