jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is it possible to automatically link your hubs within the same group?

1. alexatomas profile image64
    alexatomasposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to automatically link your hubs within the same group?

I see a lot of hubbers that have links to their own related hubs on the bottom of each hub. Is there a way to do that automatically or do they do that everytime they write a new hub?

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You need to create a new Group under "my account," / "groups." Then you drag the hubs that you want grouped together into the Group. Each time you want to add a new hub, you must drag it into the Group, usually with the most recent hub on top.

3. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

Go to 'Your Hubs', look at the black area on the left and find the section marked 'Groups'. Designate groups and put all your hubs into groups. Once this is done, they will automatically link to the others in the group.

4. alexatomas profile image64
    alexatomasposted 6 years ago

You didn't quite get my question. I know how to make groups.

The thing is: some hubbers have on their hubs a section at the bottom saying "More from the same author" or something like that.

My question is: is there a way to do that without manually write and make links?

5. Nobility Erotica profile image59
    Nobility Eroticaposted 6 years ago

Alexatomas, that would be a linking capsule. You need to create one for each hub. There is no way to automate it. But the capsule has a search feature, which makes it easier for you to find your own hubs and link to them.

The only automation is "related hubs" on the right panel, which goes according to what tags and categories have been used for the hub.

6. brakel2 profile image79
    brakel2posted 6 years ago

Are u talking about RSs feed where other articles are linked at bottom of page? I just read a rule where all links must be related to article. I just deleted some of my links.

working