Forgive the ignorance as I am new here but ...

1. adjkp25 profile image93
    adjkp25posted 6 years ago

Forgive the ignorance as I am new here but ...

shouldn’t you be able to search for one of your articles, using the exact title, and have it appear?  I’m definitely not an expert on the whole SEO stuff but I kind of thought the article would be displayed since I used the exact title.  Can anyone help me understand this?

2. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

If you are talking about in a search engine? Such as Google. A lot depends on what will show up.

Say the title of your hub is "Shiny new shoes" This is a common title (and keyword) so it will be difficult to see your Hub right away. You will have to work on SEO for sure, for such a common keyword and title. You will also have to wait patiently to see your work progress!

If your title was more original, such as, Shiny new shoes are fun for my feet" Then you would more likely be on page one of Google. The more creative the title the better.

If you want a great SEO tip, patience is one of your best tools.

3. wandererh profile image77
    wandererhposted 6 years ago

It would help if you gave a little more details, but I think the following is probably one of the reasons:

- your hub has just been published and it has not been indexed by Google yet.
    - you didn't include double quotes when searching
    - your title is a generic term that is commonly used.  In this case, try searching for a unique phrase in your article.

working