jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your favorite newest change to HubPages?

1. StephanieBCrosby profile image86
    StephanieBCrosbyposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite newest change to HubPages?

There are quite a few new changes to HubPages, like the interface. I was wondering what recent change people like the most. I think mine is that I can approve and reply to a comment in the same place now.

2. DougBerry profile image83
    DougBerryposted 6 years ago

The bag of free money they dropped down my chimney.  It's awesome.  I never even knew I had a chimney until this bag of money with "HubPages" stenciled on the side of it fell into the living room.

3. Brandon Spaulding profile image57
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

Being fairly new to Hub Pages, I am not sure what changes have taken place. Good question though.

4. FloraBreenRobison profile image61
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

I love being able to respond to new comments on my comments page, rather than having to go to the hub itself and renew the page  for every new response.

5. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

I like seeing the totals at the top of the accounts screen without having to scroll down, although I do the scrolling anyway.

6. Hubpage Gal profile image61
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

I don't like the changes hubpages has made because the bottom line is that the payment structure has changed significantly.  Sometimes, change is good but when there is a reduction in earnings, then these changes become questionable.

7. Swetankraj profile image69
    Swetankrajposted 6 years ago

As a new user to hub page all seems good and well. Whereas changes are necessary for the improvement of anything.

8. profile image0
    writeronlineposted 6 years ago

I'm liking both the direct response to comments feature, and the facility to jump to the last comment.

Also appreciate the total reads, comments etc now showing at both the top and the bottom of the "My Account' page.

9. profile image0
    Emerald Strachanposted 6 years ago

The ability to answer each comment individually without having to leave the hub and come back to it, or reply from the comments moderation page in my account.

10. learner365 profile image76
    learner365posted 6 years ago

Replying to the comments you receive directly from the moderation page is what i am appreciating much as a new change.

working