jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you wary of answering questions from someone who has been on HP for months a

1. peepingtomb profile image78
    peepingtombposted 6 years ago

Are you wary of answering questions from someone who has been on HP for months and has 0 hubs?

Especially money making questions. Although we are encouraged by HP to help beginners, I think it might be best to avoid those that might not appear genuine. Some might just be looking for material to recycle elsewhere.

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Most often the answer I would give someone like that is just "you need to be writing Hubs" and direct them to the Learning Center.  It's not uncommon to find people who sign up with the site who then didn't decide to truly become active until months later.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Eh, no harm can come of it.  Just always avoid things like, "hey, what niche has made you the most money on Hubpages???"

I was born at night...but it wasn't last night.

If I wanted to have some fun with that though, I'd say, "current events and American politics make me tons of dough!!  Get your piece of the pie today!"

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I have thought about it. They could certainly be people who are gathering info.  That is why I try to be general in my location and any personal information.  It is so easy to get caught in that personal information trap.

working