jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Should I post my new hub? Or wait for a bigger following? Any advice is greatly

1. johnrussellauthor profile image60
    johnrussellauthorposted 6 years ago

Should I post my new hub? Or wait for a bigger following? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

2. alipuckett profile image84
    alipuckettposted 6 years ago

Posting your new hub now might be a great way to build a following!  smile

3. profile image0
    paxwillposted 6 years ago

If you're worried about getting few views on your hubs because you have few followers, you shouldn't be.  I have very few followers and still get a lot of views from both within and outside of HP.  If you write well and write on the kinds of topics that people want to learn about, people will read your work. 

The social aspects of HP and the scores and whatnot really have very little bearing on traffic numbers and earnings.  The most successful people on HP (who are not necessarily the people posting in the forums every day) are the ones who get most of their views from outside of HP

Also, the sooner you publish, the sooner people will be able to read your articles.  And like alipuckett said, you gain a following by writing more.

4. hillymillydee profile image61
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

Followers don't give you money they will not click your ads but readers from search engine will because they are people looking for the answer to their questions.

If you are writing for money keep posting hubs, if you are interested of followers keep posting hubs just the same.

No one will follow you if they don't have any reason to follow you. If they will like your hubs they might follow you

So why not post your hub so you can post a new one again tomorrow?

5. Zubair Ahmed profile image79
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

You should continue to post your new hubs, the more content you put up and the more you interact with other hubbers the better your chances of increasing followers.

Don't focus too much on followers now,when you 1st start 80% of your attention should be in producing good quality hub's and the followers will come gradually.

All the best

working