jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is there a way to stop piracy of online content?

1. rajan jolly profile image86
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Is there a way to stop piracy of online content?

2. bloggergarut profile image58
    bloggergarutposted 6 years ago

Always there a Way .. to solve a problem in the world smile I Think .. never surrender and never give up to Stop Piracy Online COntent big_smile

3. profile image0
    Chasukposted 6 years ago

No.

When you publish something on the Internet, in any form, the content is copied from the Internet to the user's PC/iPad/etc. It might not feel like that's what is happening, but that's what's happening, every time, even for streaming video. If I can view it/listen to it online, then the content has been copied to me. Anything than can be copied legally can be copied illegally. That's the truth of the matter.

4. dumindu89 profile image72
    dumindu89posted 6 years ago

I think DMCA will be helpful for this purpose.

5. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

It's probably like trying to swim against a broken floodgate. But that doesn't mean we should sit back and let it happen.

Whenever I see a hub (usually a new user) trying to promote illegal downloads, I flag it. We writers need to support others who are getting ripped off, too, and our venue is a good place to spot them.

6. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Some websites have found technological solutions to protect their contents against copying and printing. This means that piracy has become if not impossible, then much less likely.

7. Brandon Spaulding profile image55
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

It would be tough but enforcement of the law is the first step.

8. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

this may work out in the future since Google already gives a discounted ranking for repeated content

9. WD Curry 111 profile image61
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

All yoove got 2 do is 2 misspelt everithin and useth losuy gramatical.

working