jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you create a new hub, but the url address is wrong...how do you fix the url a

1. AkaiMiko profile image71
    AkaiMikoposted 5 years ago

If you create a new hub, but the url address is wrong...how do you fix the url address for that hub?

2. Ms Dee profile image85
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

Hi! I'm afraid you'll need to start over. Start a new hub with the URL you want and then copy and paste from the hub with the 'wrong' URL. Once you have it all copied over, you can save the new hub and then delete the one with the 'wrong' URL. Hope this helps!

3. BlissfulWriter profile image73
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

You cannot modify the URL.  You have to delete the hub and create a new one.   Make sure you copy the content of the Hub before you delete it.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Thanks for asking this question AkaiMiko - I have this problem. I wrote a hub, published it, then changed the title and so ended up with the wrong URL - Good to know I will unpublish it and start again.

5. hoteltravel profile image69
    hoteltravelposted 5 years ago

You cannot change url of hubs. This is the link to the Learning Center hub on this topic - http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/title-category-tags. It is not necessary that url should be the same as a hub title. So, even if you change hub title, you can leave url intact as long as it is relevant and search engine-friendly. If you really want to change url, you have to unpublish the hub and start all over again.

working