jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How much money do I could paid per impression for the Hubpages Ad Program?

1. xrocker30 profile image74
    xrocker30posted 6 years ago

How much money do I could paid per impression for the Hubpages Ad Program?

In the beginning I got about one cent per impression.  For example, if I got 25 impressions, I would get 24 cents. If I got 50 impressions, I would get about 48 cents.

Now, the amount I earn per impression fluctuates significantly.  Some days I get 25 impressions and 8 cents, while other days I get 60 impressions and 59 cents.

Anyone know what determines the amount of money your receive for every impression? Thanks

2. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Please note that it is against the Hubpages ToS to reveal your exact HP ads earnings.

The CPM can change every day, and HP do not reveal the way in which it is calculated. However it's likely that these things play a significant part in calculating how much you'll be paid per impression:

*Source country - traffic from US is usually worth more than Indian/Asian traffic.
    *How many visitors are clicking adverts.
    *How many clicks turn into sales or stay on the advertiser's site.

3. M A Williams profile image73
    M A Williamsposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately it can't be that simple. I only get a fraction of that per impression.

4. RedSturtz profile image71
    RedSturtzposted 6 years ago

Insane Mundane is incorrect.

The HP AD PROGRAM pays for IMPRESSIONS. You have no access to CPC or CTR for this program.

Adsense pays per CLICK and tells you your CPC/CTR.

As this question is about the HP AD PROGRAM, which cannot be used outside of Hubpages, reference to the asker's own sites is irrelevant.

5. xrocker30 profile image74
    xrocker30posted 6 years ago

@WryLilt- These aren't my exact earnings.  They are numbers that represent how my earnings seem to fluctuate.  Thanks for giving me some of the factors if they are true.

@ Insane Mundane, RedSturtz-  Not really answering my question.  And I know the difference between CPC and Impressions, I wanted to know how much I get paid per impression.

So I guess Hubpages doesn't reveal how it's calculated.

6. robhampton profile image98
    robhamptonposted 3 years ago

This question makes no sense at all. What are you talking about?

working