jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a certain number of hubs I should have before putting them into a group

1. jennjenn519 profile image52
    jennjenn519posted 6 years ago

Is there a certain number of hubs I should have before putting them into a group?

I have read on here that putting my hubs into groups. At what point does this become an important thing to do?

2. Healthy Pursuits profile image92
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 6 years ago

Putting hubs into groups has two purposes that I know of.

One purpose is to show your readers that you have more than one hub about a topic than the hub they're reading.

The other is so that you can keep your hubs organized.

I have as few as two hubs in a group. I know that I'll add more hubs to any group as I continue to write.

3. Rain Defence profile image94
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

There is no reason not to do it with two hubs if they're related. I have noticed traffic increases when I've put poorly performing hubs next to related hubs in the same group as people bounce from one to another.

4. jennjenn519 profile image52
    jennjenn519posted 6 years ago

Thank you guys for the great advice. I just finished adding my hubs into groups.

5. Justjed profile image60
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

Thanks healthy pursuit for the great info. Will start organizing my hubs into groups immediately

6. BRIAN SLATER profile image88
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

No. is your answer but it does become more important when your writing on a single niche (topic) Once you have a group and this could be as little as 2/3 hubs they will start appearing as "related hubs" down the right hand side of your hubs when you open them. Obviously the more you have the better. In my opinion anything form 5 upwards, but stop around 20,  is a good group number. Remember to interlink between them.

working