jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What types of hubs are the best at attracting readers?

1. TripleAMom profile image86
    TripleAMomposted 6 years ago

What types of hubs are the best at attracting readers?

2. ElizaDoole profile image86
    ElizaDooleposted 6 years ago

Ok I am pretty new on here so I am not claiming expert status, but early monitoring suggests that stuff that comes with controversy works well. Things about products, places, or standard internet fodder not so well. Sorry if that sounds general, but the adage, "write what you know" seems very apt on here.

3. Ms Dee profile image88
    Ms Deeposted 6 years ago

Anywhere from a sixth to a third of my traffic is to one hub that is about my own personality type. Even though I've written about others of the sixteen personality type, by far the one I say that I am scores big. Part of it is, I think, because my personality type are the people who are so in to understanding their own personality. However, part I think is because it is thought that I know what I'm talking about, because I *am* that type, myself! So, what ElizaDoole says really bears out in my case--write what you know...and what others will consider reliable information. Hope you find what that is for you! smile

4. beezico profile image75
    beezicoposted 6 years ago

You can concentrate on writing  hubs that can strike a balance between self-interest and reader-friendly. Just keep at these and you find it a rewarding stay here. You are truly welcome!