jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What do you do when you are not able to get an idea to write a hub?

1. sankari.nayagam profile image80
    sankari.nayagamposted 5 years ago

What do you do when you are not able to get an idea to write a hub?

When you don't have an idea to write a hub, what are the ways you choose to get an idea?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I have files of writing from college papers to little snippets of stories I have started over the years.  I pull the files out and read through them and ideas usually start to flow from that.  Also I realize how much I have matured as a writer - sometimes a little red-faced at how juvenile the writing was.

3. brielise profile image61
    brieliseposted 5 years ago

I'm having that issue now. I just browse through my blog to look for ideas, or maybe my pinboards on pinterest. I know I should know what interests me, but sometimes it helps to look at it all laid out like that to get an idea. I actually have some writers block right now, so I've just been taking a break.

4. radhikasree profile image60
    radhikasreeposted 5 years ago

You can write a hub on anything. It's not like you write in magazines or newspapers. Here you're focusing on SEO articles and that can be on product reviews or on things or places that interest you. To get ideas, you can do google search on a particular topic. Collect informative points from various websites and re-arrange them in order to maintain the flow.

Please ensure that the websites from which you collect points provide true information. If you've any doubt, you can get books from amazon on that topic. Used books won't cost too much.

5. EyesStraightAhead profile image84
    EyesStraightAheadposted 5 years ago

I go "hub hopping" and see if anything inspires me. Maybe I will feel an emotion, think of a place, or see a Scripture or quote that motivates me to write. Also, I look through old writings and see if any new thoughts come up. Sometimes, I just sit and type and see what comes to mind.

6. lucybell21 profile image79
    lucybell21posted 5 years ago

I just wait for something to pop into my head, then I start a list of things, and choose which one to write about. I have a few in mind now, just gotta get time to sit down and write them.

7. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 5 years ago

Let's face it. Many if not most writers face that horrible plague of "Writer's Block" from time to time. Not to worry! It is normal, and with these 10 Useful Tips to help get you out of this funk, you will be writing again in no time! read more

8. hillymillydee profile image61
    hillymillydeeposted 5 years ago

I go to question and answer sites or here, I will check what people are talking about, check them if it is a good keyword and then I make a hub out of it.

working