jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Whats the highest number of hubs ever written & who holds this all time hub reco

1. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

Whats the highest number of hubs ever written & who holds this all time hub record title.

People write many hubs, some folks been here for a long time, just looking to see if anyone knows of the highest number of hubs ever written, and who was it that achieved such a superb statistic.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6046580_f260.jpg

2. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

i wish that was me! But i dont think Hubpages has given anybody such a title yet

3. hillymillydee profile image61
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

Go to the top hubbers page and click the ones with 100 hubberscore you will find out that someone has  1,694 Hubs, and another one has 1,123 Hubs and that their hubs were viewed for more than 10,000,000 times

4. Brainy Bunny profile image93
    Brainy Bunnyposted 6 years ago

I was wondering the same thing a few days ago, and I found out that Hal Licino has 2500 hubs, although he is no longer writing. pretty impressive, huh?

5. Lumos profile image71
    Lumosposted 6 years ago

It's difficult to find out. Many veteran hubbers have multiple accounts, 4-5 or more. You can post this on forum and see if you get some responses from those people.

6. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image97
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

I wonder if there's a record (as in, whether it's recorded somewhere) of the total number of hubs from one person with multiple accounts?  In other words, if someone had 2,500 hubs, was that on one account or several.

working