jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I'm new to hubpages and I just wanted to ask you when did you start making money

1. rodlyalcide profile image70
    rodlyalcideposted 6 years ago

I'm new to hubpages and I just wanted to ask you when did you start making money?

i noticed that you have over 300 hubs and is that what I need to start making some money on hubpages. Also did you do any keyword research or did you just write on whatever you felt and earned from it?

2. Pcunix profile image93
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

Sigh.

These questions can't be adequately answered in this space.  No, it is not what you need. Many do with much less.  Some do keyword research, some don't. 

I write about whatever I feel like.  I don't recommend that as a general practice. I don't do research, but don't recommend my attitude toward that either.

3. sassysexybossy profile image58
    sassysexybossyposted 6 years ago

Hi welcome to hubpages you will do good just start writing and the money will come.

4. profile image0
    excellasysposted 6 years ago

I tend to write about subjects of the moment I have an opinion on , or review about. If people like them then thals great , if not thats great as well.  I think if you just write good content the hits will come.

5. urmilashukla23 profile image83
    urmilashukla23posted 6 years ago

When we plant a seed won`t get the fruit right away but if we continue watering and taking good care of the plant eventually will get the good result at the end. That`s all I have to say. I am waiting myself to get there. Good luck to everyone!

working