jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What inspires hub authors?

1. Browneesorchids profile image69
    Browneesorchidsposted 6 years ago

What inspires hub authors?

Hubbers write to inspire the world, but what inspires the hubauthor- what inspires you to write your hubs?

2. John Holden profile image60
    John Holdenposted 6 years ago

Either things that interest me and more profitably, as I've recently found, hubs by other writers that I don't think should stand unchallenged.

3. beezico profile image81
    beezicoposted 6 years ago

i think the single greatest reason we write is because we have an audience- a community of writers- that gives our writings acceptance. this inner forceful appeal is much more than other rewards.

4. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image96
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

There are a ton of things that interest me - I like having a venue where I can decide to write on a topic, research it, and go with it.

5. albertovich profile image59
    albertovichposted 6 years ago

I get inspired by LIFE Experiences and GREAT BIOGRAPHIES of famous people.

6. alisha4u profile image38
    alisha4uposted 6 years ago

It has always been said " Competition brings the best out of people"..
    My story is no different.... smile

7. profile image0
    Emerald Strachanposted 6 years ago

Life inspires me. These life inspirations come from past experiences, present situations and future intentions.

8. JamaGenee profile image85
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

Many things inspire me. Cemeteries, for one.  Ancestors for another, mine and the ancestors I've researched for others.  Also my mother, her siblings and their mother - total dysfunction once seen with the clarity of finally being free of their influence.  Trips I've taken and trips I hope to take are also topics I love to write about.

9. Adams-ebooks profile image66
    Adams-ebooksposted 6 years ago

The world around me is my inspiration..

Nature, books, the internet, food, success stories....

The possibility that one day, it will happen.

You will quit your job and be your own boss thanks to continued effort towards your goals.

Hubpages is as good a place as any to start!

10. profile image0
    thesoulsremedyposted 6 years ago

Life situations, experiences, imagination, dreams, listening to others, music and everything that surrounds me!

working