Are we going to win on this contest for HubPages?

1. KDF profile image75
    KDFposted 6 years ago

Are we going to win on this contest for HubPages?

This is the first time I've seen this contest word near my account
    I've read all the instructions but still not sure what I'm supposed to do?
    All you senior hubbers and support staff, please answer in with the scoop!

2. Hawkesdream profile image69
    Hawkesdreamposted 6 years ago

The way I understand it, is that if we answer a question with a hub, or if a question here inspires you to write a hub you stand a chance of winning any one of the prizes.
    In addition, the author of the question that inspires a winning hub also wins a prize.

We can ask questions throughout February, in the hope of our question inspiring someone to create a hub and subsequently win.
    However, although we can draft hubs inspired by questions, we cannot publish them until March. It is only the hubs published in March that will qualify.

I hope this helps.

3. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Hawkesdream said it very well but I would like to add one thing:

The way to enter the contest is to open a question (such as this one) and click "Answer this Question".

Instead of answering it like I am here in short form, scroll underneath the text box and click "Make a Hub About It"

Make sure you don't publish the Hub until March 1st, 2012 after 12:00pm (PT)

You may want to re-read the Contest page which you can do by clicking the "Contest" link at the top right of any Hub Page, or you can just follow this link:

I hope that this helps clear things up for you! Good luck!