jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How can I go about increasing traffic to my hubs?

1. Josh Lakie profile image52
    Josh Lakieposted 6 years ago

How can I go about increasing traffic to my hubs?

2. Masata profile image75
    Masataposted 6 years ago

I have the answer to your question in this hub I wrote so please read and hope it is broken down enough for your understanding. I will be revising it and adding a bit more to it once I am done the rest of my research here is the link enjoy masata.hubpages.com/_masata/hub/Driving-Traffic-to-your-site-or-blog

3. deancortez044 profile image31
    deancortez044posted 6 years ago

Simple, write great and informative content.

4. drspaniel profile image90
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

Write content on a subject that isn't too broadly covered, and make sure that content is very high quality... You're aiming for each Hub to be at least 80+ hubscore.

5. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

Somewhere someone suggested reading other people's hubs and leaving helpful insightful comments. This way, you'll become more popular on the hubpages and people will be interested in your hubs. I've done this, and it has actually helped a noticeable bit. I'm still having trouble getting view from search engines, though. People have suggested sharing your hubs over Facebook, and other such sites.

6. Grime Remix profile image61
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

How To Increase Traffic To Your Hub

1.   Share the link to your hub on social media sites.

2.   Target a keyword that you can rank for on google via keyword research.

3.   Optimize your article for seo.

4.   Create a video related to your hub topic, put your hub url in the description box.

5.   Syndicate the video on multiple video hosting sites.  All pointing to your hub.

6.  Create backlinks to your hub.

7.   Participate in the social aspects of HubPages.  Answer questions, leave comments, follow people you truly have an interest in.  Provide genuine value.

8.   Create high quality unique content.  Try not to write about what's been written about before.  Provide a fresh take on common topics.

9.   Turn the article into a script you can record for audio.  Create a podcast via blogger or wordpress, burn into an rss feed, submit to apple for podcast.  Upload the audio to other audio sites. Include the link to the hub in descriptions and profiles.

10.  Turn the article into a PDF.  Include links to your hub.  Syndicate the pdf to pdf hosting sites.  Include a link to your hub in the description and profile.

Note:  If it's a really good hub create a google plus page around the subject.  Include the link to your hub in the about section.  Use the page as "you" on google and add people to your circles.  Continually reference your hub and include the same target keywords throughout the description and as the title for your page.  So when people do a search on google plus your page pops up.

Get people to plus one your hub on hubpages and on google plus.

Make sure to update your hub with more content on a regular basis.  Check links, check it's position, check competition on page one. 

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

7. sachinbille profile image61
    sachinbilleposted 6 years ago
  8. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

Go to the Hubpages learning center, under the "Getting Traffic" there are lots of ways how to get traffic. Read them all and apply them

working