jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you get pages views on your stats when your hub isn't published yet? Where do

1. Cre8tor profile image96
    Cre8torposted 6 years ago

Do you get pages views on your stats when your hub isn't published yet? Where do they come from?

2. Global-Chica profile image96
    Global-Chicaposted 6 years ago

Hello, yes you get page views on hubs even each time that you click on your own hub so that's the reason you're seeing views although your hubs aren't yet published.

3. Cre8tor profile image96
    Cre8torposted 6 years ago

I've tried to track this, particularly because of another question I was following and when opening a published hub, it didn't seem to register so I didn't think it would on an unpublished hub either. I appreciate your answer. Does anyone concur?

4. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

I've noticed a lot of views on my unpublished hubs, so I looked it up to see what other people said. Someone said that those views are from you rather than other people. It is funny, because my unpublished hubs have more views than many of my published hubs.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

It is definitely not just me. I have 22 pageviews on an unpublished hub I have not visited more than 3  times.

6. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

could the URL have been used previously by another hubber so there are links pointing to your hub and people might have followed these other links?

7. Cameron Corniuk profile image87
    Cameron Corniukposted 6 years ago

I have to agree. I have only seen this happen twice, and it has only been with the two hubs that I have not published right away. I tend to sit down and do the whole thing in one fell swoop. It wasn't until reading the other answers that the mystery was solved for me.

8. pharuk temmy t profile image39
    pharuk temmy tposted 6 years ago

According to hubpages, the hubs that haven't been published can only viewed by the account holder only which you, so I think its goes with the amount of time you keep clicking on your unpublished hub.

9. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

I have no doubt it is me who did it because I click to edit it over and over again.