What's the most hubs you've posted on hubpages?

1. Shantelly profile image37
    Shantellyposted 6 years ago

What's the most hubs you've posted on hubpages?

Do you think posting hubs are therapeutic?

2. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

I just got started like you Shantelly, but I've achieved 114 hubs thus far, its tough but the number really isn't as important as the overall quality of your hubs you decide to publish. You also will need to communicate effectively here, so try not to worry so much about the numbers, Good Luck & welcome to hubpages

Hubpages Tips of the Day- 

Never try to follow people aimlessly (learn about who you follow & read their hubs), don't leave pointless comments (short non-insightful 3-5 word comments), your account will suffer if you try to cheat the system in any way, so be mindful of everything you do here.

Read the terms of service as well, its most important to do so. Oh and don't forget to have fun! People like a fun person to be around, and your fans will love you for it.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I once published 100 hub reviews - that was, reviews of other Hubbers - over a period of 10 days. It started with a forum discussion. I got around 3,000 views as the project had generated much interest. I am currently planning to move these reviews to a new account, as I eventually unpublished them to give more room for other things.