Do you have any tips on writing good quality hubs?

1. kayyluh profile image77
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

Do you have any tips on writing good quality hubs?

I write a lot of recipes, how to's, and crafts and I'm trying to increase their quality. If they are hubs that don't require much to write are they already good quality? If anyone could help me out that would be great, I'm still new and not quite sure what that means. Thanks for help!smile

2. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

If they don't require much content, then that is fine. If you write how to's, then the instructions should be simple and easy to follow with plenty of pictures or even videos. Try to provide insightful and unique information that other hubs have not offered on the subject.

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image97
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

I think it could be difficult for you to write a quality hub given the subjects you write about.  However, good spelling and grammar, clear directions, good photos and a twist in your writing that makes the information your own would help a lot.  Many recipes are duplicates of recipes that appear elsewhere, so unless you've come up with something of your own that's unique, this could be the very thing that's holding you back.  Hope this helps!

working