jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why Do You Follow the Hubbers You Follow?

1. Justjed profile image60
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

Why Do You Follow the Hubbers You Follow?

Just curious to know. Kindly share with me the reasons. Thanks

2. SantaCruz profile image71
    SantaCruzposted 6 years ago

I follow people who I've learned from or will likely learn from. I also follow people who just write great hubs (long hubs with thoughtful ideas, mostly without errors).

3. Sonya L Morley profile image59
    Sonya L Morleyposted 6 years ago

I am only following a few people so far and I chose them because I like their style of writing, I was drawn in after the first few seconds of reading their work and because they have written about topics which interest me.

4. saitam profile image79
    saitamposted 6 years ago

I follow people if I liked a hub or more, since the next time a hub is published, i will probably be interested in reading it.
    It is also useful to follow people with similar interests.

5. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

I follow the hubbers I follow, because they post interesting hubs about topics I enjoy reading about.

6. EyesStraightAhead profile image84
    EyesStraightAheadposted 6 years ago

I select hubbers to follow based upon their writing, their topics, and their hubtivity. I also review who I am following every month to ensure I am still enjoying the person's work and want to be notified when they have new hubs posted.

On the flip side, if you want to know why we follow others, you may be interested in why we don't. I will not follow people who write articles with lowercase "i" and other grammatical mistakes consistently. I will not follow hubbers who appear to just blog versus post engaging and helpful content. I will not follow hubbers who are consistently posting rude and judgmental content in the forums. When I have followed such people and see this kind of activity, I have unfollowed them because I do not believe it supports the community spirit I enjoy so much here at HubPages.

working