jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How to change the my hub link to the correct one if I have use the wrong one but

1. vividmemories profile image60
    vividmemoriesposted 6 years ago

How to change the my hub link to the correct one if I have use the wrong one but published already?

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image98
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure what you're asking. You should be able to go into Edit mode and delete or change anything in your hubs.

3. Cre8tor profile image96
    Cre8torposted 6 years ago

I think I understand and had just asked this in a forum a couple days ago. You cannot change the URL one you've started your hub. I was told the only way around it is to copy the hub, start a new one with the URL you want. Create your new hub and then delete the other.

NOTE: Wait at least 24 hours for the system to recognize the deleted hub as deleted or you could get flagged for duplicate content. Also know that if the first hub has been up...you will lose your Google ranking and it will see the new hub as new, and restart the Google rank.

Hope this helped.

4. pharuk temmy t profile image37
    pharuk temmy tposted 6 years ago

The only way you can go about that is creat another link and title for your hub because that title has been registered and you can't use the same title again. So all you have to do is creat a new hub title and copy the content of your hub for the new title.

1. Woodmckinney profile image74
      Woodmckinneyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

So very tedious and time consuming. I have a hub about finding work, but the URL has words about relationships!!!
      I'm sure this affects our hub traffic on Google.. any thoughts on that?

5. vividmemories profile image60
    vividmemoriesposted 6 years ago

guys, thank you very much for your valuable information:-)

working