My Adsense Ads Only Work on One Hub! Help!

1. plb36 profile image76
    plb36posted 6 years ago

My Adsense Ads Only Work on One Hub! Help!

My Adsense ads are only earning for me on one of my articles (Echinoderms Facts). Do I need to manually place them on each article, or is something wrong?
    When I was sent the email saying that my account had been confirmed, it said that "ads would begin showing on" and then had a link to one of my Hubs. Then when I went to manage the earning, it said I had 27 page views. I was like "what? I have WAY more than 27 views". Then I realized that the article it had said has 27 views.
    In other words, none of my hubs are earning for me except one, and I want to know what's wrong and how to fix it.

2. TheMagician profile image91
    TheMagicianposted 6 years ago

If your adsense ads are working on one hub, then they should be working on all of the other hubs -- do you see them? You do not need to manually place them, they're placed for you automatically.

Not all hubs earn money, however. Keep that in mind. Plus, for Adsense ads, it requires visitors to click on those ads for you to earn, while with the Hubpages Ad program you're paid based on impressions. Do you have HP Ads program turned on, or just adsense?

3. plb36 profile image76
    plb36posted 6 years ago

@TheMagician: To clarify, my Adsense ads ARE showing up on all my hubs. It's just that the payment and page views are not being recorded by google Adsense.  It could be that nobody has clicked the ads, as I am not in the HP earning program yet, except that the page views are wrong. On Adsense, it says I have 23 total views, while on Hubpages it says I have well over 200 total views.

I'm not sure if this is actually affecting my earnings, and that is why I asked this question.